Cheetah – Personal GPS Tracker – 2020 Model
The Personal GPS tracker is the perfect solution if you need to keep track of and keep in touch with a vulnerable friend or relative.
2 way communication & SOS button
The Personal GPS tracker offers the invaluable benefit of 2 way communication and an SOS button. This means whether it’s a child who’s got lost, a person who feels in danger, or an elderly relative who’s become confused they can just press the SOS button to text and call up to 3 numbers – and then you can have a conversation just like a phone. There’s even a call button for non-emergency situations.
Ready to use
We pre-install a SIM card so the Personal GPS tracker is ready to use out the box.(Data must be added to SIM) But you are free to chose any SIM you wish, or a local SIM if you plan to use this in different countries outside the EU.
- Mini sized, weather-proof, and with a rubberised paint, the Personal tracker is easy and comfortable to hold and use.
- Two way Voice communication with loud, high quality sound.
- Two tracking modes – Text tracking (a simple text message to the tracker will return the location and link to display on Google Maps) and Real time tracking by GPS satellite displayed on a live map (via website).
- Built-in 3D G-sensor for motion, shock alarm and power management.
- Fall detection alert texts you if the wearer falls over, especially useful for the elderly and infirm.
- SOS emergency button (texts up to 3 numbers and telephones each in turn until answered).
- Call funtion (dials 1 preferred number).
- Voice monitoring option (listen in).
- SOS emergency button.
- Geo-fencing alert texts you if the wearer roams outside a chosen area.
- Over speed alert texts you if the wearer exceeds a chosen speed.
- Movement alert texts you if the wearer travels more than a chosen distance.
- Low battery alert will text you when the battery drops below 20%.
In the box
- Personal GPS tracker
- Lanyard with detachable keyring clip
- Instruction manual
- Quick start sheet
- Docking station with UK plug
- USB cable
- Pre-installed UK SIM card (data will need to be added).
- AGPS capability for faster GPS start up time
- Rechargeable 900mah Lithium battery with maximum standby time of 30days (depending on frequency of tracking). It can be recharged by the docking station or by micro USB (both included).
- Built in 8MB flash memory.
- Data logging with up to 60000 locations.